Monday, November 10, 2008

Where are the Dots !!

I hate to admit this but, I am wearing out my computer looking at my Cluster Map for new dots.

How do people find our blogs ? Nine have found mine but, I want more ! The first thing every morning I run into my kitchen and turn on my computer, shivering I sit down and wait anxiously for a new followers or new dots. I know I have not had my blog very long. Patience is not one of my virtues.
Worst of all I lost one of my followers. I think he was from Turkey and maybe he had never heard of a "Hillbilly."That's his loss.

Well folks, if you wonder where I am----I am still sitting by my computer. ;-0

3 comments:

Alex said...

Here's a new dot for you.....

Leslie said...

Thanks, Alex you have made my day

MARIGOLD 'emily' said...

Hey Ma-Maw! Emily Here, im just wondering, why is some Turk following your blog? that seems a little bit random... have you ever been to Turkey?